Alas, our first big batch of Paris shows! We've got Guy Laroche, Dries Van Noten, Gareth Pugh, Balenciaga, Ann Demeulemeester, and so many more from the last two days. Van Noten matched his holographic belts and shoe straps to his models' Chanel toenail polish. Zac Posen's show — his first in Paris — was heavy on the ostrich plumes and scarlet, while Pugh and Demeulemeester stuck to stark blacks and whites. Balmain, meanwhile, worked punk-ish looks like tattered tees and zipper-studded jeans. See all those collections and more by browsing the links below.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb