Milan Fashion Week spread its brightly plumed wings today, and we've got new spring runway galleries from Frankie Morello, Fendi, Francesco Scognamiglio, D&G, Krizia, and many others to prove it. Models at Frankie Morello swigged beer and smoked cigarettes as they walked in denim bustiers, sheer miniskirts, and a dress made of an upside-down pair of pants. Meanwhile, D&G showed gingham headscarves and gigantic tote bags; Prada showed pink and purple fur; and Sportmax worked with a butterfly motif.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times