We asked 100 designers showing this Fashion Week to give us one exclusive image (plus one word, for good measure) that encapsulates their spring 2011 collections. What we got back ran the gamut from the totally cryptic (ahem, Alexander Wang) to the pretty straightforward (sketches, fabrics, renderings, inspiration boards, and actual shots from the fittings). Click ahead to see them all.
See more from the Spring 2011 preview:
• Ten Models to Watch This Fashion Week
• Nine Designers to Watch This Fashion Week
• Exclusive Video: See Alexandre Herchcovitch Draw His Spring 2011 Collection
• Exclusive video: Model Sara Ziff's Picture Me Trailer
• The Ultimate Guide to Lincoln Center
• The Complete Spring 2011 Fashion Week Calendar