After having only four days for its Fashion Week in February, the cramped calendar for which made the critics awfully grumpy, Milan Fashion Week gets a full six this season. And they're trying to make those six pleasant and relaxed, as is the European way — you know, why drink your Diet Coke on the go when you can plop down at a café and drink it at a little metal table? So in its overhaul of the schedule, the Italian Chamber of Fashion had to remove dozens of labels from the "official program." These included smaller designers, a beachwear and underwear brand, and plus-size label Elena Mirò. [WWD]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times