Despite yesterday's gloomy weather, intrepid street-style photographer Sam Horine set out for Brooklyn to catch the tail end of the two-day Dumbo Arts Festival. What he found was a fairly lo-fi, grown-up crowd, eager to bust out the stripes, scarves, sweaters, suspenders, funky glasses, knit caps, and over-the-knee socks (well, any kind of sock, really). Click ahead to meet fourteen of the day's best lookers.
Recent Scene Stealers slideshows:
• The 176 Most Stylish People at New York Fashion Week
• The Eighteen Most Stylish People at Fashion's Night Out: The Show
• The Nineteen Most Stylish People at Ico Gallery's NO!R Party
• The Fourteen Most Stylish People at the Brooklyn 38 Party
• The 24 Most Stylish People at the Mad Decent Block Party