Scott "the Sartorialist" Schuman has shot an editorial for Vogue Pelle and the DKNY campaign since launching his hugely influential street-style blog about people who rock their clothes so hard you didn't know clothes could rock so hard. His girlfriend, Garance Doré, is not a tastemaker to be overlooked, either, having shot for American Vogue and the Love Moschino campaign since launching her quite popular street-style blog about her adventures in the fashion business and people who rock their clothes at least as hard as the people who appear on the Sartorialist. But does any of that, or any of the front-row seats, really mean anything if you're not on a list to prove that you rock personal style, too? Garance and Scott don't have to worry about that anymore, since they just landed on Us Weekly's annual list of the most stylish New Yorkers! They're in fun company with Gail Simmons, Katie Couric, Alexis Bledel, Iman, and Bethenny Frankel, among others. So if you see them out and about at the tents this week, and see people awkwardly hovering around them and giving them the eye, it might not be because they want to appear on their blogs. They're bona fide Celebrities of America now.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament