Fashion's Night Out is pretty unstoppable at this point — even home-shopping staple QVC is angling for a piece of the retail action. At 9 p.m. on Friday, September 10, the channel will broadcast live from its pop-up shop in the West Lobby of Rockefeller Center, selling pieces from the fall 2010 collections of Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant, Isaac Mizrahi, Mara Hoffman, Melania Trump, and more. The highlight, though — what all you celebutante obsessives have been waiting for — is the official launch of the K-Dash by Kardashian collection. Two out of three Ks (Kim and Kourtney) will be there live and in the flesh, along with Mizrahi, Bryant, and select other designers. Can't make it? Tune in to QVC at 10 p.m. the following night to see the live broadcast of the QVC runway show, which is really just a "best of" culled from the fall 2010 collections of the channel's staple designers (like Rachel Zoe, who still loves fur vests!). Click ahead to see a slideshow of the season's top offerings from Bryant, Zoe, and K-Dash.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas