Taylor Jacobson may have suffered a painful public split from boss Rachel Zoe last year, but it hasn't slowed her down. She's still blogging, styling, designing for Kasil Workshop denim, and planning to make the rounds at New York Fashion Week, the Coterie trade show (where she'll be showcasing her spring/summer 2011 collection), and at two L.A. stores on Fashion's Night Out. For the latter, Jacobson will be stationed at Diavolina from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and at Ron Herman from 8 p.m. on, promoting Kasil and meeting one-on-one with customers. All that running around, of course, necessitates new clothes — and stat. Armed with a digicam and a gaggle of opinionated friends, Jacobson set out to find herself some Fashion Week outfits from her favorite Hollywood store, Hillary Rush, and supplement those in her existing wardrobe. Watch the video to see which pieces made the cut (including a MIssoni-ish jacket), and which ones definitely didn't (the fur vest that made her look like a "hippie whore").
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split