Well, well, well. Look who our Video Look Book crew found attending the threeasFOUR show earlier this week: Dutch artist and thematic dresser Anne Koch, seen here wearing a "Pythagorean theorem vs. the Universe" getup. What in the world does that mean? A scorpion hat, Victorian nightgown, old Helmut Lang bag, Margiela ring, Chanel nail polish, and vintage slippers with pom-poms, which Koch made herself using cashmere yarn bought on an island off Norway (of course). Watch the video to see the full head-to-toe look.
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle