Our Video Look Book crew has been skulking around the tents the last few days and — lo! — ran into J.Crew president Jenna Lyons and Amanda Brooks of the William Morris Agency. Each stylin' lady walked our cameras through their head-to-toe looks (which included pieces by Phillip Lim, Philip Crangi, Chanel, Eddie Borgo, and J.Crew, of course), told us what shows they're most looking forward to, and where their preferred people-watching spots are when Fashion Week isn't in session. See all that and more in the video after the jump.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen