After 17 years at Bryant Park, Fashion Week will stake its claim on Lincoln Center for the first time this month. The move is not without its perks: the mall-like Columbus Circle, a high-low mix of restaurants, proximity to Central Park (you know, if you feel like going for a stroll in those spike heels). But at the end of the day, it’s still the Upper West Side. We’ve charted a map for all your Fashion Week essentials, from booze to Band-Aids. Scroll below to find the top spots in a 15-block radius for free coffee, a wireless hookup, an emergency pair of ballet flats, and a celebratory glass of wine (or, depending on your day, a shot of tequila). Get to know your new week-long stomping grounds.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split