Courtney Love will never be the next Fashion Toast or Sea of Shoes. And that's fine, because before she was a personal-style blogger, she was, well, Courtney Love. But while her photos aren't getting any less blurry, she's taking her Internet presence to the next level with an animated video she commissioned filmmaker Michael Mouris to create about her personal style. It includes Karl Lagerfeld, André Leon Talley, and pasta and flowers that talk to each other. Also, it makes no sense, but would you want it to? If you have some time to kill over your lunch, hopefully this won't affect enjoying it as much as the Crystal Renn spread we posted earlier. Enjoy!
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament