• Get fashion and beauty tips from editors at Elle, Marie Claire, New York Magazine, and more — and receive free beauty samples — at the Maybelline pop-up event. Industry pros will offer personalized makeup consultations. Through 9/16. 1701 Broadway, nr. 54th St.; S–Th (11–7).
• L.A.-based artist Karl Johnson will be creating hand-cut profile silhouettes for shoppers at Babesta Cribz. Silhouettes cost $25 each, and frames are available for purchase. Call 646-290-5508 to make an appointment. 56 Warren St., nr. W. Broadway (646-290-5508); 10–5. .
• Since Israeli designer boutique Rosebud is closed for Rosh Hashanah on Fashion's Night Out, owner Fern Penn is continuing the festivities on September 12 and 13. Stop by to pick up the official FNO T-shirt and enjoy complimentary treats. Through 9/13. 131 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (646-602-1565); daily (noon–7).
• Check out jewelry and handbag designer Wendy Nichol's first store and studio and watch her create one-of-a-kind pieces. 147 Sullivan St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-4171); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• T-shirts are 25 percent off at MeMe Antenna. 218 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Williamsburg (347-223-4219); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Spring dresses, tops, and skirts are 60 percent off at LF. 149 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-966-5889); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Receive 15 percent off the just-arrived fall/winter 2011 collection at Temperley London. 453 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-219-2929); daily (11–7).