• Get fashion and beauty tips from editors at Elle, Marie Claire, New York Magazine, and more — and receive free beauty samples — at the Maybelline pop-up event. Industry pros will offer personalized makeup consultations. Through 9/16. 1701 Broadway, nr. 54th St.; S–Th (11–7).
• L.A.-based artist Karl Johnson will be creating hand-cut profile silhouettes for shoppers at Babesta Cribz. Silhouettes cost $25 each, and frames are available for purchase. Call 646-290-5508 to make an appointment. 56 Warren St., nr. W. Broadway (646-290-5508); 10–5. .
• Since Israeli designer boutique Rosebud is closed for Rosh Hashanah on Fashion's Night Out, owner Fern Penn is continuing the festivities on September 12 and 13. Stop by to pick up the official FNO T-shirt and enjoy complimentary treats. Through 9/13. 131 Thompson St., nr. Prince St. (646-602-1565); daily (noon–7).
• Check out jewelry and handbag designer Wendy Nichol's first store and studio and watch her create one-of-a-kind pieces. 147 Sullivan St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-4171); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• T-shirts are 25 percent off at MeMe Antenna. 218 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 5th St., Williamsburg (347-223-4219); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–8).
• Spring dresses, tops, and skirts are 60 percent off at LF. 149 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-966-5889); M–S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Receive 15 percent off the just-arrived fall/winter 2011 collection at Temperley London. 453 Broome St., nr. Greene St. (212-219-2929); daily (11–7).
• Shop ready-to-wear and evening gowns from Hugo Boss, Valentino Red, Pamella Roland, and more at the Shelly & Renee fall 2010 designer sale. Through 9/15. 37 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl. (212-920-1211); M (1–7), T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Taylor Swift’s Home Might Become a Historic Landmark
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.