• Receive 15 percent off all purchases at the opening party for Kaight's new Brooklyn store. DJ Sonny Choo will play, and Cava and snacks will be served. 382 Atlantic Ave., nr. Bond St.; 6–9.
• Attend a free DIY aromatherapy fragrance class led by Anne McClain of MCMC Fragrances and take home a free vial of custom-made perfume. RSVP to Anne@MCMCFragrances.com. McGolrick Park, Russell St., nr. Driggs Ave.; 3 p.m.
• Check out Harlem Pop's free three-month mash-up of art, music, fashion, and film. Designers include Harriet's Alter Ego, Idyllilc Couture, Memory Lane by Toya, and more. Opening weekend includes rotating DJ sets, a free yoga class, complimentary brunch, and more. See details here. Through 11/28. 2037 Fifth Ave., nr. 126th St.; S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Receive a complimentary Mattese Elite makeover, hair consultation by the Hair Rules team, and Diva by Cindy product samples at Ricky's NYC's Summer Space beauty event. 107 Montague St., nr. Hicks St.; noon–4.
• Attend a free Physique 57 workout class with instructor Tanya Becker and receive a complimentary sample of Biore's makeup removing towelettes. Reserve a spot and register here. Physique 57 Studio, 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; 4:30–5:30, 6–7, and 7:30–8:30.
• Shop furniture, bedding, and décor from around the world during Serena and Lily's Bazaar online pop-up sale. Prices range from $75 to $5,000, including a French Deco chair upholstered in ikat ($1,650); rugs from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey and Morocco ($650 to $2,300); a mid-century Suzani upholstered chair ($1,500), and more. Through 9/23. Online only.
• Lingerie, loungewear, and sportswear by Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson, Huit, and more are up to 80 percent off at Only Hearts. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 78th St.; W–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Take an additional 40 percent off sale merchandise at Calypso St. Barth. 935 Madison Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-535-4100); T–S (10–7), Su–M (11–6).
• Armchairs, tables, and sofas by B&B Italia and Maxalto are up to 65 percent off. 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–Su (10–6).
• Skis, snowboards, tennis gear, workout clothing, and athletic footwear are 50 to 80 percent off at the Paragon Sports warehouse sale. 18 E. 18th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (9–8), S (10–8), Su (11–7), M–Th (10–8).
• Shop vintage apparel from YSL, Issey Miyake, Marimekko, and more at this joint stylist sale. Prices range from $20 to $1,000. Panda, 139 Chrystie St., nr. Delancey St.; F–Su (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Demi Lovato's 'Vanity Fair' Photo Shoot Is Totally Nude, Totally Natural, And Totally Woah
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.