• Receive 15 percent off all purchases at the opening party for Kaight's new Brooklyn store. DJ Sonny Choo will play, and Cava and snacks will be served. 382 Atlantic Ave., nr. Bond St.; 6–9.
• Attend a free DIY aromatherapy fragrance class led by Anne McClain of MCMC Fragrances and take home a free vial of custom-made perfume. RSVP to Anne@MCMCFragrances.com. McGolrick Park, Russell St., nr. Driggs Ave.; 3 p.m.
• Check out Harlem Pop's free three-month mash-up of art, music, fashion, and film. Designers include Harriet's Alter Ego, Idyllilc Couture, Memory Lane by Toya, and more. Opening weekend includes rotating DJ sets, a free yoga class, complimentary brunch, and more. See details here. Through 11/28. 2037 Fifth Ave., nr. 126th St.; S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Receive a complimentary Mattese Elite makeover, hair consultation by the Hair Rules team, and Diva by Cindy product samples at Ricky's NYC's Summer Space beauty event. 107 Montague St., nr. Hicks St.; noon–4.
• Attend a free Physique 57 workout class with instructor Tanya Becker and receive a complimentary sample of Biore's makeup removing towelettes. Reserve a spot and register here. Physique 57 Studio, 161 Sixth Ave., nr. Spring St.; 4:30–5:30, 6–7, and 7:30–8:30.
• Shop furniture, bedding, and décor from around the world during Serena and Lily's Bazaar online pop-up sale. Prices range from $75 to $5,000, including a French Deco chair upholstered in ikat ($1,650); rugs from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey and Morocco ($650 to $2,300); a mid-century Suzani upholstered chair ($1,500), and more. Through 9/23. Online only.
• Lingerie, loungewear, and sportswear by Stella McCartney, Elle Macpherson, Huit, and more are up to 80 percent off at Only Hearts. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 78th St.; W–F (11–7:30), S (11–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Take an additional 40 percent off sale merchandise at Calypso St. Barth. 935 Madison Ave., nr. 74th St. (212-535-4100); T–S (10–7), Su–M (11–6).
• Armchairs, tables, and sofas by B&B Italia and Maxalto are up to 65 percent off. 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–Su (10–6).
• Skis, snowboards, tennis gear, workout clothing, and athletic footwear are 50 to 80 percent off at the Paragon Sports warehouse sale. 18 E. 18th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; Th–F (9–8), S (10–8), Su (11–7), M–Th (10–8).
• Shop vintage apparel from YSL, Issey Miyake, Marimekko, and more at this joint stylist sale. Prices range from $20 to $1,000. Panda, 139 Chrystie St., nr. Delancey St.; F–Su (noon–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.