• Valet magazine editor-at-large Michael Macko will be styling shoppers in Billy Reid, EDUN, Belstaff, Inhabit, and more at Scoop's men's event. Present a printout of this listing and receive 20 percent off any purchase. 1277 Third Ave., nr. 74th St.; 2–5.
• Receive a complimentary arm and hand massage with Mama Mio products, plus free gift with any purchase over $250 at Woodley & Bunny. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave. (718-218-6588); 11–7.
• Kill Devil Hill will be offering denim repairs and selling vintage clothing at the Brooklyn Flea. Hemming is $14, pockets are $15. Drop off your jeans and pick them up the following Saturday. 176 Lafayette St., nr. Clermont Ave.; S (10–5).
• Join yoga instructor Anya Porter and nutritionist Elissa Silver at Yogaworks for “Yoga at Your Desk: Bringing Peace and Energy to Your Day Job. ” The evening will include a full yoga class, nutrition tips, and food from the Cupping Room. Guests will receive a week’s worth of free yoga passes. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. Yogaworks, 249 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-965-0801); 5:30–7:30.
• Shop merchandise from jewelry designer Tina Thor, Nolita shop Ssur, BluePrintCleanse, and more at the Cooper Square Hotel's biweekly summer bazaar, held in its newly revamped garden. Every other Saturday through 9/25. 25 Cooper Square, at Fifth St. (212-475-5700); 1–7.
• Display mannequins, home accessories, furniture, and art are 30 to 50 percent off at the DK Display showroom sample sale. Through 10/31. 147 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-0499); daily (10–5).
• Dishware and home décor are 30 to 70 percent off during the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. Striped dinner plates are $8.40 each (originally $28) and porcelain picture frames are $29.40 (originally $98). 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St.; F–S (10–7), Su (noon–5).
• Fall 2010 runway samples, spring 2010 overstock, and past-season archival pieces are up to 70 percent off during the Patrik Ervell sale. Outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500), and button-downs are $80 to $100 (originally $220 to $250). 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., Ste. 4; F–S (noon–6).
• Check out the Gorilla Perfume by Lush fragrance gallery, a three-day exhibit that includes food, drinks, and scents. Sniff one-off creations and browse new Gorilla fragrances at the on-site pop-up shop. Through 9/25. 54 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; Th-F (noon–9), S (11–5).
• Men's button-downs and suits by Boglioli, Mastai Ferretti, and Truzzi are discounted. Boglioli clothing is $250 to $550 (originally $1,000 to $2,500), Mastai Ferretti button-downs are $40 (originally $135 to $225), and Truzzi shirts are $90 (originally $400 to $500). Aeros, 140 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 3C (212-262-3933).
• One-of-a-kind table lamps, wall sconces, pendant lamps, and lamp shades are 60 to 70 percent off at Calger Lighting's showroom sample sale. Through 9/30. 200 Lexington Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-689-9511); M–Th (10–6).
• Over 2,000 bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses from Priscilla of Boston, Melissa Sweet, Platinum, and more are up to 75 percent off during the bridal warehouse sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; F–Su (10–7).
• Boots start at $49, flats and oxfords start at $39, and sandals start at $19 at the Dolce Vita warehouse sale. Clothing from Blank Jeans, Mara Hoffman, Torn, and Mink Pink start at $20. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl.; F (5–8), S–Su (10–6).
• Ten fashion and accessories designers from five boroughs participate in Homemade: New York's one-off indie market, including jewelry by Species by the Thousands, Georgia Varidakis, and Brooklyn Rehab. Grand Opening, 139 Norfolk St., nr. Stanton St.; F–Su (noon–8).
• Check out avant-garde fashion, accessories, and furniture during Trunk's Elements of Style exhibit, which coincides with the Dumbo Arts Festival. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St. (718-522-6488); F–Su (noon–8).
• Tops start at $39, dresses start at $69, and blazers start at $99 at Velita's first sample sale. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1814); Th–Su (11:30–7:30).
• Scarves, handbags, and small leather goods are up to 70 percent off at the Hermès sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (9–6), Th (9–8), F-S (9–6), Su (1–5).
• Italian ties, shirts, and suits by Luigi Borrelli and Mendelli are up to 80 percent off. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 200; M–F (10–6), S (11–6).
• Shop shoes, accessories, and clothing by Yosi Samra, Minnie Mortimer, and Roarke NYC at this joint pop-up shop. 156 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; Th–M (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.