• Valet magazine editor-at-large Michael Macko will be styling shoppers in Billy Reid, EDUN, Belstaff, Inhabit, and more at Scoop's men's event. Present a printout of this listing and receive 20 percent off any purchase. 1277 Third Ave., nr. 74th St.; 2–5.
• Receive a complimentary arm and hand massage with Mama Mio products, plus free gift with any purchase over $250 at Woodley & Bunny. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave. (718-218-6588); 11–7.
• Kill Devil Hill will be offering denim repairs and selling vintage clothing at the Brooklyn Flea. Hemming is $14, pockets are $15. Drop off your jeans and pick them up the following Saturday. 176 Lafayette St., nr. Clermont Ave.; S (10–5).
• Join yoga instructor Anya Porter and nutritionist Elissa Silver at Yogaworks for “Yoga at Your Desk: Bringing Peace and Energy to Your Day Job. ” The evening will include a full yoga class, nutrition tips, and food from the Cupping Room. Guests will receive a week’s worth of free yoga passes. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. Yogaworks, 249 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-965-0801); 5:30–7:30.
• Shop merchandise from jewelry designer Tina Thor, Nolita shop Ssur, BluePrintCleanse, and more at the Cooper Square Hotel's biweekly summer bazaar, held in its newly revamped garden. Every other Saturday through 9/25. 25 Cooper Square, at Fifth St. (212-475-5700); 1–7.
• Display mannequins, home accessories, furniture, and art are 30 to 50 percent off at the DK Display showroom sample sale. Through 10/31. 147 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-0499); daily (10–5).
• Dishware and home décor are 30 to 70 percent off during the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. Striped dinner plates are $8.40 each (originally $28) and porcelain picture frames are $29.40 (originally $98). 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St.; F–S (10–7), Su (noon–5).
• Fall 2010 runway samples, spring 2010 overstock, and past-season archival pieces are up to 70 percent off during the Patrik Ervell sale. Outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500), and button-downs are $80 to $100 (originally $220 to $250). 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., Ste. 4; F–S (noon–6).
• Check out the Gorilla Perfume by Lush fragrance gallery, a three-day exhibit that includes food, drinks, and scents. Sniff one-off creations and browse new Gorilla fragrances at the on-site pop-up shop. Through 9/25. 54 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; Th-F (noon–9), S (11–5).
• Men's button-downs and suits by Boglioli, Mastai Ferretti, and Truzzi are discounted. Boglioli clothing is $250 to $550 (originally $1,000 to $2,500), Mastai Ferretti button-downs are $40 (originally $135 to $225), and Truzzi shirts are $90 (originally $400 to $500). Aeros, 140 W. 57th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 3C (212-262-3933).
• One-of-a-kind table lamps, wall sconces, pendant lamps, and lamp shades are 60 to 70 percent off at Calger Lighting's showroom sample sale. Through 9/30. 200 Lexington Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-689-9511); M–Th (10–6).
• Over 2,000 bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses from Priscilla of Boston, Melissa Sweet, Platinum, and more are up to 75 percent off during the bridal warehouse sale. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; F–Su (10–7).
• Boots start at $49, flats and oxfords start at $39, and sandals start at $19 at the Dolce Vita warehouse sale. Clothing from Blank Jeans, Mara Hoffman, Torn, and Mink Pink start at $20. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl.; F (5–8), S–Su (10–6).
• Ten fashion and accessories designers from five boroughs participate in Homemade: New York's one-off indie market, including jewelry by Species by the Thousands, Georgia Varidakis, and Brooklyn Rehab. Grand Opening, 139 Norfolk St., nr. Stanton St.; F–Su (noon–8).
• Check out avant-garde fashion, accessories, and furniture during Trunk's Elements of Style exhibit, which coincides with the Dumbo Arts Festival. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St. (718-522-6488); F–Su (noon–8).
• Tops start at $39, dresses start at $69, and blazers start at $99 at Velita's first sample sale. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1814); Th–Su (11:30–7:30).
• Scarves, handbags, and small leather goods are up to 70 percent off at the Hermès sale. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; W (9–6), Th (9–8), F-S (9–6), Su (1–5).
• Italian ties, shirts, and suits by Luigi Borrelli and Mendelli are up to 80 percent off. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 200; M–F (10–6), S (11–6).
• Shop shoes, accessories, and clothing by Yosi Samra, Minnie Mortimer, and Roarke NYC at this joint pop-up shop. 156 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; Th–M (11–7).