Transformers actress-slash-model Rosie Huntington-Whitely was not at the party for the book Ten Times Rosie, which photographer Rankin devoted entirely to her. With creative direction by Paula Thomas of fashion label Thomas Wylde, the book includes images of Rosie hanging from rings, grabbing her ass, lashing a whip, and riding a horse, among other sexy pastimes. Rankin thinks Huntington-Whitely puts diversity back into fashion. "We’ve been looking at very, very skinny, almost masculine girls for a long time," Rankin told us. "[Rosie] really is the model of the moment. She’s the actress of the moment. She’s definitely going to become something much, much bigger. And it’s lovely for us to be able to go, oh wow, we can see it and feel it because we’ve worked with her and we know it. And now she’s texting us from the Transformers set." Thomas chimed in, "She’s sad she can’t be here. She’s been saying it’s like not coming to get my own Oscar."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?