• Clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off during Cynthia Rowley's Labor Day weekend sample sale. Through 9/6. 696 Montauk Hwy., nr. Embassy St., Montauk (631-668-8077); F–M (11–9).
• Silk dresses and shirts are 25 percent off in-store and online during the Yumi Kim Labor Day weekend sale. Online shoppers use code "yklabor" at checkout. Through 9/6. 105 Stanton St., at Rivington St. (212-420-5919); Su–Th (noon–8), F–S (noon–9).
• Clothing, shoes, and accessories from Antik Batik, Chan Luu, Marika Charles, and more are half-off at Task. Through 9/30. 100 N. 3rd St., nr. Berry St. (718-963-2600); T–Su (noon–8).
• Receive additional discounts on merchandise already marked down 25 to 65 percent at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Stores include American Apparel, Marni, Rock & Republic, Superdry, DKNY, and more. Through 9/6. 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley (845-928-2006); F–M (9–9).
• New designer merchandise is 50 to 70 percent off and the No. 6 collection is 50 percent off at No. 6. Vintage clothing and clogs are 20 percent off. 6 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-226-5759); M–S (noon-–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian Are Taking a Well-Deserved Vacation
American Airlines Apologizes for Flight-Attendant Incident With Mom and Stroller
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.