• Celebrate the end of the Rapha Cycle Club pop-up at the closing party. 352 Bowery, nr. Great Jones St.; 7 p.m.
• Shop deals at more than 20 stores at Lucky's one-night boutique event on Bleecker. The night includes gifts, discounts, beauty touch-ups, music, and drinks. See full details here. Bleecker St., between Hudson St. and Seventh Ave.; 6–9.
• Meet Marcus Wainwright and David Neville of rag & bone at Saks. Spend $350 and receive a free rag & bone fall scarf. Drinks will be served and Neville will be challenging attendees to foosball. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 6–8.
• Join 7 For All Mankind for a denim-customization event at Bloomingdale's. Choose to embellish, distress, or color your denim with your 7 For All Mankind purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St.(212-705-2000); 5–8
• Bring a clothing donation for Bottomless Closet, a local nonprofit that helps disadvantaged New York City women find work, and receive 30 percent off new arrivals at Elie Tahari. RSVP to email@example.com or 212-398-2622. Through 9/30. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St.; 5–8.
• Redken is hosting a charity Cut-a-Thon to benefit City of Hope. Receive a shampoo, cut, blowout, and free product gift bag for $30. Additionally, the company will donate $1 to City of Hope for every person that "likes" Redken on Facebook for the month of September (maximum $20,000). First come, first served. Through 9/30. The Redken Exchange, 565 Fifth Ave., nr. 46th St.; 8–4.
• All furniture and lighting is 15 percent off at the Conran Shop's fall sale. Discount applies to in-stock merchandise and new orders. The leather Naviglio sofa is $8,240.75 (originally $9,695), the Voliere table lamp is $505.75 (originally $595), and the tobacco-tinted oak Victor desk is $5,291.25 (originally $6,225). Through 10/17. ABC Carpet & Home, 888 Broadway, at 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–S (10–7), Th (10–8), Su (11–6:30).
• Everything at Lilliput is $30 or less during the store’s sample sale. Brands include Diesel, Petit Bateau, Replay, and more. 265 Lafayette St., nr Prince St. (212-965-9567); Su–S (11–9).
• Shop discounted fashion, furniture, and artwork at the Housing Works fall preview sales. The selection includes Marc Jacobs silver cowboy boots for $400 (originally $1,800), a Miu Miu maroon leather bag for $200 (originally $800), an Alexander Wang jumpsuit for $125 (originally $525), and an Allegri men's fur hooded wool jacket for $200 (originally $1,000). See the full schedule for dates and locations at housingworks.org/events/previews.
• Clothing, shoes, and accessories from Antik Batik, Chan Luu, Marika Charles, and more are half-off at Task. 100 N. 3rd St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-963-2600); T–Su (noon–8).
• One-of-a-kind table lamps, wall sconces, pendant lamps, and lamp shades are 60 to 70 percent off at Calger Lighting's showroom sample sale. 200 Lexington Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-689-9511); M–Th (10–6).
• Books on art, fashion, travel, lifestyle, architecture, and design are up to 40 percent off at Clic's end-of-summer sale. 424 Broome St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-219-9308); T–Su (noon–7). 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-2766); T–Su (noon–7).