• Celebrate the end of the Rapha Cycle Club pop-up at the closing party. 352 Bowery, nr. Great Jones St.; 7 p.m.
• Shop deals at more than 20 stores at Lucky's one-night boutique event on Bleecker. The night includes gifts, discounts, beauty touch-ups, music, and drinks. See full details here. Bleecker St., between Hudson St. and Seventh Ave.; 6–9.
• Meet Marcus Wainwright and David Neville of rag & bone at Saks. Spend $350 and receive a free rag & bone fall scarf. Drinks will be served and Neville will be challenging attendees to foosball. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); 6–8.
• Join 7 For All Mankind for a denim-customization event at Bloomingdale's. Choose to embellish, distress, or color your denim with your 7 For All Mankind purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St.(212-705-2000); 5–8
• Bring a clothing donation for Bottomless Closet, a local nonprofit that helps disadvantaged New York City women find work, and receive 30 percent off new arrivals at Elie Tahari. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-398-2622. Through 9/30. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St.; 5–8.
• Redken is hosting a charity Cut-a-Thon to benefit City of Hope. Receive a shampoo, cut, blowout, and free product gift bag for $30. Additionally, the company will donate $1 to City of Hope for every person that "likes" Redken on Facebook for the month of September (maximum $20,000). First come, first served. Through 9/30. The Redken Exchange, 565 Fifth Ave., nr. 46th St.; 8–4.
• All furniture and lighting is 15 percent off at the Conran Shop's fall sale. Discount applies to in-stock merchandise and new orders. The leather Naviglio sofa is $8,240.75 (originally $9,695), the Voliere table lamp is $505.75 (originally $595), and the tobacco-tinted oak Victor desk is $5,291.25 (originally $6,225). Through 10/17. ABC Carpet & Home, 888 Broadway, at 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–S (10–7), Th (10–8), Su (11–6:30).
• Everything at Lilliput is $30 or less during the store’s sample sale. Brands include Diesel, Petit Bateau, Replay, and more. 265 Lafayette St., nr Prince St. (212-965-9567); Su–S (11–9).
• Shop discounted fashion, furniture, and artwork at the Housing Works fall preview sales. The selection includes Marc Jacobs silver cowboy boots for $400 (originally $1,800), a Miu Miu maroon leather bag for $200 (originally $800), an Alexander Wang jumpsuit for $125 (originally $525), and an Allegri men's fur hooded wool jacket for $200 (originally $1,000). See the full schedule for dates and locations at housingworks.org/events/previews.
• Clothing, shoes, and accessories from Antik Batik, Chan Luu, Marika Charles, and more are half-off at Task. 100 N. 3rd St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg (718-963-2600); T–Su (noon–8).
• One-of-a-kind table lamps, wall sconces, pendant lamps, and lamp shades are 60 to 70 percent off at Calger Lighting's showroom sample sale. 200 Lexington Ave., nr. 33rd St. (212-689-9511); M–Th (10–6).
• Books on art, fashion, travel, lifestyle, architecture, and design are up to 40 percent off at Clic's end-of-summer sale. 424 Broome St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-219-9308); T–Su (noon–7). 255 Centre St., nr. Broome St. (212-966-2766); T–Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Ask Polly: Should I Quit Grad School?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.