• Celebrate the opening of the revamped Gargyle store with hors d'oeuvre, cocktails, and music. RSVP to RSVP@gargyle.com. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); 7:30–11.
• Soho salon the Drawing Room hosts an event for La Banquière, a new home fragrance. Enjoy complimentary makeup and hair consultations from Space NK and the Drawing Room. Cupcakes and Champagne will be served. RSVP to SOH@annefontaineusa.com. 148 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-343-3154); 6–8.
• Ten fashion and accessories designers from five boroughs participate in Homemade: New York's one-off indie market, including jewelry by Species by the Thousands, Georgia Varidakis, and Brooklyn Rehab. Through 9/26. Grand Opening, 139 Norfolk St., nr. Stanton St.; F–Su (noon–8).
• Check out avant-garde fashion, accessories, and furniture during Trunk's Elements of Style exhibit, which coincides with the Dumbo Arts Festival. Through 9/26. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St. (718-522-6488); F–Su (noon–8).
• Fall 2010 runway samples, spring 2010 overstock, and past-season archival pieces are up to 70 percent off during the Patrik Ervell sale. Outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500), and button-downs are $80 to $100 (originally $220 to $250). Through 9/25. 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., Ste. 4; F–S (noon–6).
• Over 2,000 bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses from Priscilla of Boston, Melissa Sweet, Platinum, and more are up to 75 percent off during the bridal warehouse sale. Through 9/26. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; F–Su (10–7).
• Boots start at $49, flats and oxfords start at $39, and sandals start at $19 at the Dolce Vita warehouse sale. Clothing from Blank Jeans, Mara Hoffman, Torn, and Mink Pink start at $20. Through 9/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl.; F (5–8), S–Su (10–6).
• Sterling silver jewelry, birthstone pieces, charms, spinning rings, and more are discounted during the GeoArt by Cynthia Gale fall sample sale. Receive an extra 10 percent off on cash purchases over $100. GeoArt Showroom, 8 E. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-481-1845); M–F (10–6).
• Stud cuffs are $35 (originally $180), crystal earrings are $60 (originally $290), and one-of-a-kind necklaces are $80 to $200 (originally $500 to $1,000) at the Fenton/Fallon sample sale. End of Freeman Alley, 187 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St. (212-477-1315); Th (1–8), F (1–7).
• Celebrate the launch of Diptyque's latest fragrance, Eu Duelle, at the brand's newest boutique and take home fragrance samples. Complimentary Champagne, tea, and macarons will be served. 971 Madison Ave., nr. 76th St.; W–F (10–6).
• Crystal jewelry, tabletop items, and gifts are up to 70 percent off at Baccarat. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl.; W–Th (10–5).