• Celebrate the opening of the revamped Gargyle store with hors d'oeuvre, cocktails, and music. RSVP to RSVP@gargyle.com. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); 7:30–11.
• Soho salon the Drawing Room hosts an event for La Banquière, a new home fragrance. Enjoy complimentary makeup and hair consultations from Space NK and the Drawing Room. Cupcakes and Champagne will be served. RSVP to SOH@annefontaineusa.com. 148 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-343-3154); 6–8.
• Ten fashion and accessories designers from five boroughs participate in Homemade: New York's one-off indie market, including jewelry by Species by the Thousands, Georgia Varidakis, and Brooklyn Rehab. Through 9/26. Grand Opening, 139 Norfolk St., nr. Stanton St.; F–Su (noon–8).
• Check out avant-garde fashion, accessories, and furniture during Trunk's Elements of Style exhibit, which coincides with the Dumbo Arts Festival. Through 9/26. 68 Jay St., nr. Front St. (718-522-6488); F–Su (noon–8).
• Fall 2010 runway samples, spring 2010 overstock, and past-season archival pieces are up to 70 percent off during the Patrik Ervell sale. Outerwear is $175 to $500 (originally $700 to $1,500), sweaters are $100 to $150 (originally $350 to $500), and button-downs are $80 to $100 (originally $220 to $250). Through 9/25. 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., Ste. 4; F–S (noon–6).
• Over 2,000 bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses from Priscilla of Boston, Melissa Sweet, Platinum, and more are up to 75 percent off during the bridal warehouse sale. Through 9/26. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; F–Su (10–7).
• Boots start at $49, flats and oxfords start at $39, and sandals start at $19 at the Dolce Vita warehouse sale. Clothing from Blank Jeans, Mara Hoffman, Torn, and Mink Pink start at $20. Through 9/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl.; F (5–8), S–Su (10–6).
• Sterling silver jewelry, birthstone pieces, charms, spinning rings, and more are discounted during the GeoArt by Cynthia Gale fall sample sale. Receive an extra 10 percent off on cash purchases over $100. GeoArt Showroom, 8 E. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-481-1845); M–F (10–6).
• Stud cuffs are $35 (originally $180), crystal earrings are $60 (originally $290), and one-of-a-kind necklaces are $80 to $200 (originally $500 to $1,000) at the Fenton/Fallon sample sale. End of Freeman Alley, 187 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St. (212-477-1315); Th (1–8), F (1–7).
• Celebrate the launch of Diptyque's latest fragrance, Eu Duelle, at the brand's newest boutique and take home fragrance samples. Complimentary Champagne, tea, and macarons will be served. 971 Madison Ave., nr. 76th St.; W–F (10–6).
• Crystal jewelry, tabletop items, and gifts are up to 70 percent off at Baccarat. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St., second fl.; W–Th (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Drake Gave Sasha Obama a Little Shout-out
Olivia Wilde Chopped Her Hair Because of Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.