• Receive a free 2 oz. sample with the purchase of an 8 oz. Quick Curls styling product at Miss Jessie's salon. Enter a raffle for giveaways between noon and two o'clock, and check out demonstrations between five and seven. Refreshments will be served. 441 Broadway, nr. Grand St., Ste. 2 (212-966-5600); 11–7.
• Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes start at $80, Catherine Malandrino dresses start at $108, and Pucci and Celine rain boots start at $95 at AvaMaria. Through 10/1. 107 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-0909); daily (11:30–7:30).
• All spring/summer merchandise is up to 80 percent off at Scoop's warehouse sale. Through 9/29. 875 Washington St., at 14th St.; 9–7.
• Italian home furnishings by Cassina, Poltrona Frau, and Cappellini are 20 percent off. Through 10/5. Cassina, 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-228-8186); M–F (11–7), S–Su (noon–6). Poltrona Frau, 145 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-777-7592); M–F (11–7), S–Su (noon–6). Cappellini, 152 Wooster St., nr. Houston St. (212-966-0669); M–F (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Leonidas Fresh Belgian Chocolates are $22/lb. (originally $38/lb.) at the storewide anniversary sale. Through 10/6. 485 Madison Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-980-2608); M–F (9–7), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Fox News Racial-Discrimination Suit Alleges Black Female Employees Were Forced to Arm Wrestle
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.