• Celebrate the launch of a new series of artist-designed T-shirts from A.OK at Oak's Last Light of Summer event. Nita Aviance will D.J. and drinks and summer treats will be served. RSVP required at RSVP@OakNYC.com. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-782-0521); 7–9.
• Order Apiece Apart's luxe fall 2010 collection of leather dresses, suede jackets, and knits at wholesale prices. 273 Grand St., at Forsyth St., Ste. 5; 6–8.
• Save 20 percent on screen-printed pillows, tote bags, tees, reclaimed furniture, and antiques at Old Village Hall by mentioning "Fitzgerald" at the register. Spend more than $150 and receive a free F. Scott Fitzgerald tote (originally $25). Complimentary mint juleps will be served after 4 p.m. 170 E. 2nd St., nr. Ave. A; 212-677-7307); 12–8.
• Floor models, over-runs, and in-stock home furnishings are up to 60 percent off at Desiron's sample sale. The Groove sofa is $3,300 (originally $5,500), the Lo Lin cocktail table is $1,500 (originally $3,000), and the Lap table is $750 (originally $1,500). Through 9/14. 151 Wooster St., nr. Houston (212-353-2600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Silk dresses and skirts are up to 80 percent off at the Alex & Trixie sample sale. Short silk dresses are $50 (originally $275), silk tops are $40 (originally $220), and silk skirts are $30 (originally $142). 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; T–Th (10–7).
• DL1961 denim is up to 75 percent off, from flares to skinny jeans. The selection includes a wide range of cuts and washes. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 1108; T–Th (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
The Cool Hour
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.