• Check out the Gorilla Perfume by Lush fragrance gallery, a three-day exhibit that includes food, drinks, and scents. Sniff one-off creations and browse new Gorilla fragrances at the on-site pop-up shop. Through 9/25. 54 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; Th–F (noon–9), S (11–5).
• Head over to Desigual for the store’s Undie Party, where the first 100 people in line wearing just their underwear will receive two free items of clothing (one top and one bottom) to create an outfit. After the first 100 shoppers, all merchandise will be 50 percent off. 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-343-8206); 7–noon; Line starts at 7 a.m., doors open at 10 a.m. Must be at least 18 years old.
• Participate in a Q&A with Tim Gunn and watch a free fashion show of Liz Claiborne's fall collection at JCPenney. The first 100 guests who spend $65 or more will take a professional photograph with Gunn and receive a signed copy of his new book, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work. The first 300 attendees will also receive free canvas tote bags. 901 Sixth Ave., at 33rd St. (212-295-6120); 6pm.
• Tops start at $39, dresses start at $69, and blazers start at $99 at Velita's first sample sale. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1814); Th–Su (11:30–7:30).
• Stud cuffs are $35 (originally $180), crystal earrings are $60 (originally $290), and one-of-a-kind necklaces are $80 to $200 (originally $500 to $1,000) at the Fenton/Fallon sample sale. Through 9/24. End of Freeman Alley, 187 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St. (212-477-1315); Th (1–8), F (1–7).
• Dishware and home décor is 30 to 70 percent off during the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. Striped dinner plates are $8.40 each (originally $28) and porcelain picture frames are $29.40 (originally $98). Through 9/25. 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St.; F-S (10-7), Su (noon–5).
• Shop furniture, bedding, and décor from around the world during Serena and Lily's Bazaar online pop-up sale. Prices range from $75 to $5,000, including a French Deco chair upholstered in ikat ($1,650); rugs from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, and Morocco ($650 to $2,300); a mid-century Suzani upholstered chair ($1,500), and more. Online only.
• Shop deep discounts on fall shirts, sweaters, skirts, pants, and more at the Milly and Free People sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–W (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.