• Check out the Gorilla Perfume by Lush fragrance gallery, a three-day exhibit that includes food, drinks, and scents. Sniff one-off creations and browse new Gorilla fragrances at the on-site pop-up shop. Through 9/25. 54 Crosby St., nr. Broome St.; Th–F (noon–9), S (11–5).
• Head over to Desigual for the store’s Undie Party, where the first 100 people in line wearing just their underwear will receive two free items of clothing (one top and one bottom) to create an outfit. After the first 100 shoppers, all merchandise will be 50 percent off. 594 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-343-8206); 7–noon; Line starts at 7 a.m., doors open at 10 a.m. Must be at least 18 years old.
• Participate in a Q&A with Tim Gunn and watch a free fashion show of Liz Claiborne's fall collection at JCPenney. The first 100 guests who spend $65 or more will take a professional photograph with Gunn and receive a signed copy of his new book, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work. The first 300 attendees will also receive free canvas tote bags. 901 Sixth Ave., at 33rd St. (212-295-6120); 6pm.
• Tops start at $39, dresses start at $69, and blazers start at $99 at Velita's first sample sale. 211 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1814); Th–Su (11:30–7:30).
• Stud cuffs are $35 (originally $180), crystal earrings are $60 (originally $290), and one-of-a-kind necklaces are $80 to $200 (originally $500 to $1,000) at the Fenton/Fallon sample sale. Through 9/24. End of Freeman Alley, 187 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St. (212-477-1315); Th (1–8), F (1–7).
• Dishware and home décor is 30 to 70 percent off during the Jonathan Adler warehouse sale. Striped dinner plates are $8.40 each (originally $28) and porcelain picture frames are $29.40 (originally $98). Through 9/25. 513 Irving Ave., nr. Halsey St.; F-S (10-7), Su (noon–5).
• Shop furniture, bedding, and décor from around the world during Serena and Lily's Bazaar online pop-up sale. Prices range from $75 to $5,000, including a French Deco chair upholstered in ikat ($1,650); rugs from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, and Morocco ($650 to $2,300); a mid-century Suzani upholstered chair ($1,500), and more. Online only.
• Shop deep discounts on fall shirts, sweaters, skirts, pants, and more at the Milly and Free People sample sale. Clothingline, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; T–W (11–7).