Michael Kors celebrated Fashion's Night Out in style at his Madison Avenue boutique last night, complete with Champagne, perfectly coiffed glitterati, and show tunes. The Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award winner dusted off his pipes to perform Wicked's "Defying Gravity," alongside Broadway legend Idina Menzel. "All right, guys, be kind!" he told the audience before taking a microphone opposite Menzel, who had just performed a Glee-ful rendition of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face." Is there anything this guy can't do? Watch the video to see Kors steal the spotlight.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve