Fashion-concerned citizens lucky enough to land tickets to the Fashion's Night Out fashion show paid anywhere from $50 to a couple hundred dollars to take in supermodels vamping around Lincoln Center in Vogue-approved fall 2010 looks. Of course they were also treated to a live fountainside performance by Pharrell Williams, and a chance to ogle Anna Wintour and André Leon Talley, among other celebrities attending, up close. So was all the money they spent worth those twenty minutes? Did they feel inspired to shop exuberantly on Fashion's Night Out? Did they even know who was performing? Hear their reactions in the video, along with model Karlie Kloss, who explains what really happened on that big red bus.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat