Tim Gunn's crusade to tell the world what's really going on with certain famous people continued last night on Access Hollywood, where his book tour of defamation made a stop. God bless that program for having the Salahis listen in to Gunn while he gives his honest thoughts on them. And God bless Gunn for saying, right in front of their faces and the people of America watching, "I don't mind if the Salahis hear this. I mean, I believe that they're sociopaths." And God bless him for explaining the exact meaning of sociopaths to America: "They believe their own lies." He also talks about how Taylor Momsen arrogantly "sleepwalks" through her Gossip Girl role and how he respects Lady Gaga but thinks her meat dresses and other gimmicks will grow "tired and stale" — which Gunn's gossip still hasn't become. See more in the video.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate