• Selfridges unveiled its new, 35,000-square-foot “shoe gallery” last night. It's the largest shoe department in the world! [WWD]
• Matthew Settle, who plays Taylor Momsen’s dad on Gossip Girl, gave his opinion on the actress’s look: “Her style is obviously a very Debbie Harry kind of thing. She's pushing the envelope.” When asked if he approved of Momsen’s racy outfits, he replied, "I don't know about that. But I'm not her real dad." [Page Six/NYP]
• Brad Goreski on the shirtless photos Terry Richardson snapped of him: "I'm so embarrassed even talking about it. I have never, ever seen myself, and still don’t, as beefcake-y or anything like that. I was a heavy child, so I never saw myself in that way. And I would have never done that shoot with anyone but Terry." [Page Six/NYP]
• Patrick Demarchelier was seen in the lobby of 750 Third Avenue, sparking rumors that he was visiting W’s offices, even though he’s under contract at Vogue. Or he could have just been visiting Vogue’s international editions. [WWD]
• Matthew Williamson: “A catwalk show is just how it's done, it's just what you do — it's central to the presentation of a collection. It will be a very brave designer who gives up the catwalk entirely in favor of a digital show." [Vogue UK]
• Jefferson Hack served his guests pot-laced pastries at a dinner for Another magazine last night. [Page Six/NYP]
• Christian Louboutin named a shoe after Blake Lively. [HuffPo]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.