Liquid eyeliner tends to be overlooked in favor of the more user-friendly pencil — those of us with a less-than-steady hand can end up looking like Taylor Momsen after a late night. But Benefit's new Magic Ink merits giving liquid liner another attempt. The liquid glides on smooth, sets quick, and is surprisingly easy to apply, by virtue of the bottle's wieldy wand and super-fine brush. But unlike a typical pencil or stick, the Ink doesn't blink off in an hour or smudge (the non-irritating formula also won't turn your eyes bloodshot by the end of the night). Paired with a nude lip, this glossy black liner yields a dramatic effect.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split