Since the last of the spring 2011 shows wrapped last week, street style photographers have had to be a bit more resourceful. Of course, we've definitely enjoyed their photos of editors, models, and other stylish types as they trot in and out of fashion shows in their label-studded best — like Giovanna Battaglia, photographed by Gastro Chic in an impeccable olive green leather coat outside of the Chanel show. But now that we're calming down from the frenzy of the spring collections, it's nice to see some more normal folks in out-of-the way places, like this unidentified woman in the street of Paris, shot by Glam Canyon wearing shredded jeans and looking so cute all snuggled up in her scarf. She's definitely not en route to a fashion show, and she looks all the better for it. Click ahead to see all those looks and more in our weekly street-style and personal-style aggregator.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament