Diane Von Furstenberg will launch a beauty line with ID Beauty this fall, starting with a women's perfume that she and Chantal Roos, the former president of YSL Beauté, have been secretly concocting for the past year and a half. They will later expand to skin care and makeup, which Von Furstenberg promises will be "very advanced" and "technological." Cosmetics aren't totally new to the designer, who had a beauty line and a perfume named Tatiana in the seventies that she sold to Beecham in 1983. No word yet on what the new fragrance will smell like, but it's safe to assume her cosmetics will include hot fuchsia lipstick and something nice to dust onto your decolletage when it's on view next spring.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb