Eric Daman, who has masterminded the Gossip Girl wardrobe since the show’s inception, written a Gossip Girl–themed book on personal style, and designed Gossip Girl–themed windows for Henri Bendel, is designing a line of party dresses. And he hasn’t piggybacked on Gossip Girl to market them — at least not yet! They'll be priced at a teen- and tween-friendly $50 and under, so we should probably expect lots of eager eighth-graders ponying up their babysitting dollars to look like Blair Waldorf at the prom. (Also, the fact that he’s calling them “party” dresses and not “cocktail” dresses means we’re dealing with an underage market, folks.) Anyway, the line will be sold through fast-fashion retailer Charlotte Russe, where Daman is also a creative director, starting October 24. The sad news? No clothes for boys. Way to dash our dreams of finding an affordable version of Chuck Bass’s crown-print mesh tank.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken