• Christian Louboutin’s shoe test: “The ultimate must still look good when a woman is naked My interest in shoes came from showgirls. Apart from feathers, there is nothing else to the outfit than their shoes. I thought about being a shoe designer when I was about 12-years-old, but it wasn't until I was in my mid-teens that I realized it could be my real job." [Vogue UK]
• What Not to Wear's Clinton Kelly on the Kardashians: "Any time I see a magazine with any Kardashian on it, I want to throw gasoline on it and light a fire." [Page Six/NYP]
• Coach is launching its first London store this spring, and the brand hopes to open ten to fifteen more shops in the U.K. over the next three years. [WWD]
• U.K. retailer ASDA removed a display of padded bras for children after a mother complained. An ASDA spokeswoman defended the merchandise, however: "The item found in our Sheffield store should not have been on sale as it was a size we withdrew over six months ago. However, in any event, it wasn't padded — it contained a thin modesty and smoothing layer that through extensive research teenagers buying their first bra tell us they like, as it avoids the embarrassment of having their nipples showing under the school shirts." [StyleList]
• The Selby visited Jeanne Lanvin’s private library in Paris and took lots of pretty pictures. [Selby]
• Daniel Radcliffe was smeared with mud for the November cover of Dazed & Confused. [Dazed Digital]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.