The most wonderful time of the year, which is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, is only a few weeks away. The fun goes down on November 30, a few days after you'll have enjoyed your wonderfully caloric Thanksgiving meal and will feel really awesome watching models (who have juice-fasted their last jiggly bits away) walk around in $2 million bras. Following the Black Eyed Peas' glitter runway debut last year, Katy Perry and Akon will be this year's special guest performers. This should be greatly entertaining: Perry is bound to be wearing the food the models have resisted eating in preparation for the show, and Akon might hit on them as they fly by with their glitter wings. And of course it's always amusing to see the girls rock out runway-style in the plethora of Christmas-ornaments-on-steroids they attach to their bodies each year.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads