Yesterday the FLOTUS wore a hot-pink Talbots dress to deliver a speech at a campaign event for Senator Russ Feingold in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She accessorized with a chunky bib necklace by St. Erasmus and left her hair loose. Later that day she headed to a campaign fund-raiser for U.S. Senate candidate Alexi Giannoulias in Chicago, where she changed into a simple black sleeveless shift cinched with her favorite Alaïa belt. See the full looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra