Today was one of the biggest fashion days of the season, if not the year: Valentino, Alexander McQueen, and Chanel all showed their spring collections, complete with feathered gowns, full orchestras, and matching father-toddler outfits. The biggest story of the day was, of course, Sarah Burton's first show as McQueen's creative director, but we've got lots of other looks for you to pore over as well, including polka-dotted silk and ruffled cuffs at Valentino and sheer neckerchiefs at Yves Saint Laurent. Also, check out the Le Petit Prince motif at Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and the bubblegum-pink purses at Loewe by browsing the links below.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her