It was a fruitful weekend over in Paris, and between Celine's tassel-fringed tops and Viktor & Rolf's enormously puffy sleeves, there are tons of runway shots ripe for the clicking. In addition to Beth Ditto in fishnets, Jean Paul Gaultier's collection featured spiky mullets, mesh bustiers, and frilly corsets. Today, Chloé layered sheer tulle skirts over bloomers, while Emanuel Ungaro's models milled around on a grass lawn in petal-printed pumps. Click ahead to browse all of those collections and more.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve