Moodiness in fashion editorials would be appropriate in this month of Halloween, as the fall season fully sets in. French Vogue captured it better than any other magazine in the issue for their 90th anniversary, commemorated with an iconic cover of Lara Stone. The inside pages include more masked models and a very creepy beauty spread starring Eniko Mihalik. Harper's Bazaar presented many standout images, too, especially the portrait of Donna Karan posing with two barely clothed yoga-practicing young men. Elle celebrated its 25th anniversary with old photos of Gisele and Carla Bruni. And Karli Kloss was everywhere, as usual, but looked her best in a ballet-inspired spread in British Vogue, shot by the inimitable Tim Walker. See those images, Dazed & Confused's pillow men, and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times