Moodiness in fashion editorials would be appropriate in this month of Halloween, as the fall season fully sets in. French Vogue captured it better than any other magazine in the issue for their 90th anniversary, commemorated with an iconic cover of Lara Stone. The inside pages include more masked models and a very creepy beauty spread starring Eniko Mihalik. Harper's Bazaar presented many standout images, too, especially the portrait of Donna Karan posing with two barely clothed yoga-practicing young men. Elle celebrated its 25th anniversary with old photos of Gisele and Carla Bruni. And Karli Kloss was everywhere, as usual, but looked her best in a ballet-inspired spread in British Vogue, shot by the inimitable Tim Walker. See those images, Dazed & Confused's pillow men, and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?