For this week's Scene Stealers, street-style photographer Sam Horine hit up the party for Levi's Photo Workshop's new show, 1001 Images. The show features 1,001 photographs by Yeah Yeah Yeahs guitarist Nick Zinner, who took them all while on tour with the band. The crowd arrived at the Soho exhibition space dressed to dance, wearing their comfiest brogues, oxfords, and lace-up boots. Click ahead to see the coolest outfits of the evening.
Recent Scene Stealers slideshows:
• The Fourteen Most Stylish People at the Dumbo Arts Festival
• The 176 Most Stylish People at New York Fashion Week
• The Eighteen Most Stylish People at Fashion's Night Out: The Show
• The Nineteen Most Stylish People at Ico Gallery's NO!R Party
• The Fourteen Most Stylish People at the Brooklyn 38 Party
• The 24 Most Stylish People at the Mad Decent Block Party