Lots of things are cuter in miniature form: mini-horses, mini-cupcakes, and, we'd argue, mini-purses. This season, designers have introduced loads of scaled-down, cross-body bags, perfect for packing a phone, credit card, keys, and not much else. And while tiny purses have always been around as an evening wear option, fall's styles are more daytime-ready. (Should you choose to take one for a night out though, the long strap means you won't have to engage in any awkward clutch-gripping while you dance.) Check out the slideshow ahead to see some of our top picks from See by Chloé, Zara, Hayden Harnett, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve