• Celebrate the opening of the Marc Jacobs handbag boutique at Bloomingdale’s, as well as his partnership with Arts Connection, a local charity supporting art programs in public schools. See artwork inspired by the Marc Jacobs handbag collection crafted by students from the High School for Fashion. Ten percent of Marc Jacobs handbag sales will benefit Arts Connection. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St.(212-705-2000); 1–4.
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are more than 50 percent off at the Fred Perry sample sale. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl. (212-736-3030); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5).
• New furniture and accessories orders are 20 percent off and floor samples are up to 60 percent off at Property's bi-annual sale. The white lacquer oak Tokio table is $3,480 (originally $5,810) and the orange lacquered fiberglass Hara chair is $1,950 (originally $4,500). 14 Wooster St., nr. Grand St. (917-237-0123); M–F (10–6), S–Su (noon–6).
• Pet accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Trixie and Peanut sample sale. 23 E. 20th St., nr. Broadway (212-398-2622); F–S (11–8), Su (noon–5).
• Women’s clothing, bags, scarves, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Cecilia de Bucourt sample sale. Prices start at $15. 694 Tenth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-380-1615); S–Su (11–6)
• All furniture and lighting is 15 percent off at the Conran Shop's fall sale. Discount applies to in-stock merchandise and new orders. The leather Naviglio sofa is $8,240.75 (originally $9,695), the Voliere table lamp is $505.75 (originally $595), and the tobacco-tinted oak Victor desk is $5,291.25 (originally $6,225). ABC Carpet & Home, 888 Broadway, at 19th St., lower level (212-755-9079); M–S (10–7), Th (10–8), Su (11–6:30).
• Any one service is 15 percent off at Stark Waxing Studio at Sally Hershberger Face Place during Spa Week. See a full list of services here. 425 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-367-8200); T–S (10–6).
• Denim for men and women is $60 to $80 at the 7 For All Mankind sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl. (212-463-0071); daily (11–8).
• Browse Waris Ahluwalia's pop-up shop and tearoom, offering jewelry, Cynthia Rowley tool sets, Rodarte posters, tea and biscuits from England, Assouline books, and more. 504 W. 24th St., nr. Tenth Ave.; daily (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends
Don’t Follow Pippa Middleton’s ‘Extremely Restrictive’ Wedding Diet
These Tweets Will Make You Very Glad That You Didn’t Spend Thousands of Dollars to Get Stranded in the Bahamas
Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males
It’s a Girl for Ciara and Russell Wilson
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.