•Enjoy music and refreshments while shopping the newest Cole Haan handbag collection at Bloomingdale’s. Customers will receive a personalized Cole Haan tote bag with any purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); S (1–4).
• Shop deep discounts at the rare Duckie Brown sample sale. 321 W. 13th St., nr. W. 4th St., Ste. 3A; S (11–5).
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Elie Tahari fall sample sale. Through 10/23. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St.(212-398-2622); T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).
• Men’s and women’s new and vintage clothing and accessories from Chanel, Prada, Mulberry, and more are $10 to $500 at Pitch Control PR’s showroom sale. Through 10/23. 95 Canal St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 300; F–S (11–7).
• Men’s and women’s eyewear is up to 80 percent off at Robert Marc’s annual sale. Through 10/23. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-675-5200); Th–S (10–7).
• Men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Gant's fall/winter sale. Blazers are $95 (originally $695), lightweight cardigans are $45 (originally $225), and winter outerwear is $95 to $195 (originally $395 to $995). Through 10/23. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); T–Th (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Score men’s and women’s past-season and fall merchandise at up to 70 percent off during Built by Wendy’s sample sale. The women’s wool tweed fit-and-flare belted trench coat is $118 (originally $394), the men’s Campbell plaid button-down shirt is $51 (originally $172), and the women’s weekend wool knit minidress with flared hem and gathered waist is $99 (originally $248). Through 10/24. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg; F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fall and winter shoes and handbags are 20 percent off at the Shoe Box's friends-and-family sale. Through 10/24. 537 Third Ave., nr. 35th St.; 1349 Third Ave., nr. 77th St.; 1222 Madison Ave., nr. 87th St. (212-937-5750); Th–Su (10–8).
• Womenswear is 15 percent off at Duo’s fall sale. Through 10/24. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); F–Su (12:30–8:30).
• Shop discount furs at Adrienne Landau’s fall sample sale. Through 10/28. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Gowns and cocktail dresses from Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Melinda Eng, Lela Rose, Marc Bouwer, and more start at $49 at this designer eveningwear sale. Through 10/28. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Outerwear is 40 percent off during Esprit’s four-day online sale. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.