• Check out the latest winter accessories with TV personality and style expert Katrina Szish at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 1 p.m.
• Projects No. 8 and No. 8a will co-exist in time and space with doppelgänger pop-up stores in Tribeca and Paris. Look to the Tribeca location for womenswear by Project No. 8 favorites like Seskia Diez and jewelry by Natalia Brilli. Through 2/14. 186 Duane St., nr. Thomas St.; W–Su (noon–7).
• Enjoy complimentary photo portraits, costume fittings, Love Joy Sweet Treats pastries, and hot drinks at the Harlem Vintage Tea Social at Harlem PoP. 2037 Fifth Ave., nr. 126th St.; 1–3.
• Clothing, bags, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-463-0071); 9–4.
• Students can show their college I.D.s at Bliss and receive 20 percent off any spa service, including facials, manicures, pedicures, and waxes. Various hours and locations.
• Eyewear is up to 70 percent off at the 10/10 Optic sale. Lafont modified cat-eye frames are $149 (originally $249) and Lulu Guiness sunglasses are $89 (originally $229). 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave.; M–F (9:30–5).
• Shop additional markdowns of 50 to 70 percent off at Scoop’s extended warehouse sale. 875 Washington St., nr. 14th St. (212-633-6539); 11–6.
• Eyewear, vintage clothing, and accessories are 30 to 90 percent off at the Selima Optique sample sale. Selima Optique eyewear is $50 to $100, Tsumori Chisato clothing and accessories are up to 90 percent off, and Hermès vintage bags are 30 percent off. 7 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-8487); noon–6.
• Shop deep discounts on furniture at the DK Display showroom sample sale. A black leather couch is $1,920 (originally $5,200), tan and red wool chairs are $559 (originally $1,300), and cowhide chairs are $639 (originally $1,500). Variously sized art prints are up to 30 percent off. 147 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-0499); daily (10–5).
• Select items are 30 percent off at Helmut Lang. 819 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3240); noon–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.