• Eyebeam and Fever Creative's David Jimison are teaming up on a ten-week teen workshop called Build Your Own Music-Making Clothing Line, where high-schoolers will create their very own fashion item that also doubles as a musical instrument. Through 1/27. Apply here.
• Children's clothing sizes newborn to preteen are up to 60 percent off at the Bonpoint sample sale. Through 10/29. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; Th (8–7), F (8–3).
• Sleepwear is up to 50 percent off at the Olivia Feldman lingerie and pajama sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 417 (212-213-1822); W–Th (11–5).
• The leather heart key chain in olive is $9 (originally $55) and the black crocodile stamped-leather small handbag is $229 (originally $595) at the Furla stock sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; T (10–7), W (11–7), Th (10–6).
• Shop discount furs at Adrienne Landau’s fall sample sale. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Gowns and cocktail dresses from Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Melinda Eng, Lela Rose, Marc Bouwer, and more start at $49 at this designer eveningwear sale. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26 to 10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).