• Eyebeam and Fever Creative's David Jimison are teaming up on a ten-week teen workshop called Build Your Own Music-Making Clothing Line, where high-schoolers will create their very own fashion item that also doubles as a musical instrument. Through 1/27. Apply here.
• Children's clothing sizes newborn to preteen are up to 60 percent off at the Bonpoint sample sale. Through 10/29. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; Th (8–7), F (8–3).
• Sleepwear is up to 50 percent off at the Olivia Feldman lingerie and pajama sale. 40 E. 34th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 417 (212-213-1822); W–Th (11–5).
• The leather heart key chain in olive is $9 (originally $55) and the black crocodile stamped-leather small handbag is $229 (originally $595) at the Furla stock sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; T (10–7), W (11–7), Th (10–6).
• Shop discount furs at Adrienne Landau’s fall sample sale. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Gowns and cocktail dresses from Donald Deal, Pamella Roland, Melinda Eng, Lela Rose, Marc Bouwer, and more start at $49 at this designer eveningwear sale. 518 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); M–Th (10–6).
• Select hoodies, jackets, tees, hats, and more are up to 25 percent off at the Kidrobot store. The sale continues online at kidrobot.com from 10/26 to 10/30, where hoodies and sweaters are $30 and tees and hats are $15. 118 Prince St., nr. Greene St. (212-966-6688); S–W (11–8).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Malia Obama Might Be Starting an Internship With Harvey Weinstein
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.