• Men’s and boys’ swimwear and beachwear is 50 to 80 percent off at the Vilebrequin sale. Through 10/7. 160 Varick St., nr. Vandam St., second fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Shop vintage and designer labels at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering’s Thrift Shop’s coat sale. Brands include Prada, Burberry, YSL, and more. Fur hats are $45 to $75, wool coats and jackets are $45 to $200, embellished coats, jackets, and capes are $75 to $6,500, and leather gloves are $20 to $35. Through 10/10. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 82nd St. (212-535-1250); W–F (10–5:30), S (11–5), Su (noon–5).
• Cookware, tableware, knives, kitchen gadgets, and more are up to 70 percent off at Broadway Panhandler’s annual sale. The Le Creuset 5.5-quart cast-iron round oven is $154.98 (originally $315), the Cuisinart Mini-Mate Chopper is $11.98 (originally $50), and the Bodum sixteen-ounce travel coffee press is $9.98 (originally $17.95). Through 10/11. 65 E. 8th St., nr. Broadway; M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• Receive a free tote bag and an assortment of beauty samples from Benefit, Laura Mercier, Nars, and more when you spend $150 or more in the beauty department at Henri Bendel. Through 10/19. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Bridal gowns by Ulla Maija, Angel Sanchez, Judd Waddell, and more are up to 75 percent off at the Bridal Garden's fall sample sale. Call for an appointment. 54 W. 21st St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 907 (212-252-0661); M (noon–8), W–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Leonidas Fresh Belgian Chocolates are $22/lb. (originally $38/lb.) at the storewide anniversary sale. 485 Madison Ave., nr. 51st St. (212-980-2608); M–F (9–7), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.