• Watch Parsons students collaborate with seasoned designers at Sisters on the Runway, a student-organized fashion show that benefits Safe Horizon. This year’s show will feature designs from Vena Cava, David Dixon, Tracy Reese, and aspiring fashion designers. Tickets are $15. David M. Schwartz Fashion Education Center Auditorium, 560 Seventh Ave., nr. 40th St.; 7 p.m.
• Men’s and women’s new and vintage clothing and accessories from Chanel, Prada, Mulberry, and more are $10 to $500 at Pitch Control PR’s showroom sale. Through 10/23. 95 Canal St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 300; F–S (11–7).
• Score men’s and women’s past-season and fall merchandise at up to 70 percent off during Built by Wendy’s sample sale. The women’s wool tweed fit-and-flare belted trench coat is $118 (originally $394), the men’s Campbell plaid button-down shirt is $51 (originally $172), and the women’s weekend wool knit minidress with flared hem and gathered waist is $99 (originally $248). Through 10/24. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg; F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• All shoes and apparel are 30 percent off at Dolce Vita. Through 10/22. 146 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-529-2111); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Fall and winter coats, womenswear, and accessories are discounted at MaxMara. Through 10/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); M–Th (9–6:30), F (9–5).