• Watch Parsons students collaborate with seasoned designers at Sisters on the Runway, a student-organized fashion show that benefits Safe Horizon. This year’s show will feature designs from Vena Cava, David Dixon, Tracy Reese, and aspiring fashion designers. Tickets are $15. David M. Schwartz Fashion Education Center Auditorium, 560 Seventh Ave., nr. 40th St.; 7 p.m.
• Men’s and women’s new and vintage clothing and accessories from Chanel, Prada, Mulberry, and more are $10 to $500 at Pitch Control PR’s showroom sale. Through 10/23. 95 Canal St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 300; F–S (11–7).
• Score men’s and women’s past-season and fall merchandise at up to 70 percent off during Built by Wendy’s sample sale. The women’s wool tweed fit-and-flare belted trench coat is $118 (originally $394), the men’s Campbell plaid button-down shirt is $51 (originally $172), and the women’s weekend wool knit minidress with flared hem and gathered waist is $99 (originally $248). Through 10/24. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg; F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• All shoes and apparel are 30 percent off at Dolce Vita. Through 10/22. 146 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-529-2111); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Fall and winter coats, womenswear, and accessories are discounted at MaxMara. Through 10/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); M–Th (9–6:30), F (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.