Jil Sander's second collection for Uniqlo doesn't drop until Thursday, but we scored an early look at some of the line's covetable outerwear. Somehow, Sander manages to make even bulky puffer coats look chic (though punky model Raquel Zimmermann doesn't hurt either). From hooded swing coats to high-collared trenches, we predict the cold-weather offerings will be scooped up fast. And in line with the spring collection, prices are reasonable: Outerwear ranges from $69.90 to $229.90, dresses are $99 to $149.90, sweaters are $49.90 to $179.90, and bottoms are $59.90 to $69.90. Click ahead for a closer look.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken