Despite the Internet being a hot bed of nakedness, W has decided not to put the pictures they have of Kim Kardashian wearing nothing but silver paint from the November "art" issue on their website. Instead they have posted a series of outtakes from the shoot. The logic behind this would presumably be that if you want to see Kim's nipples (in silver!) you would have to buy a copy of W from the newsstand, and that this would boost W's game in the newsstand sale race, which editor Stefano Tonchi had said he didn't really care about. However the Internet being a hotbed of nakedness, the photos naturally leaked before the issue hit stands or the outtakes went up online. Perez Hilton started it, but he politely took the scans down after W sent him a cease and desist letter to show how serious they are about preserving the printed sanctity of the shots. Of course you can still see them online easily, but W should print the shots! Kim did her screen test video with a top and jacket so they have to give their page view-delivering public something.
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt