While leather duffels and weekenders are undeniably classic, there comes a point during the winter slog when the upkeep becomes a bit impractical amid the city's slush, subway grime, and rain. Kenneth Cole's new collection of bags, wallets, and boots is made of the ultimate no-fuss material: rubber. The duffel makes a low-maintenance winter bag for travel or the gym — sturdy, waterproof, stainproof, and easy to clean. (Now you won't have that cringing reaction when your bag gets dragged across an airport carousel or locker-room floor.) Throughout the month of December, all proceeds from the collection benefit amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split