• Beyoncé’s commercial for her new fragrance, Heat, has been banned from British daytime television for being “too sexually provocative.” [Daily Mail]
• Kim Kardashian went out recently wearing gold chains draped over her ponytail. [People Style Watch]
• Black Up, the French makeup brand for women of color, will be available in the U.S. starting December 1 via a new website called Blackupcosmetics.com. [WWD]
• Georgina Hofmann, the founder of new nail-polish brand LAQA and Co., commissioned young designers from around the world to create exclusive artwork for the line’s nail-polish pens. [Refinery 29]
• American Apparel recently added twelve new shades to its nail-polish line. The colors are inspired by store locations: “Echo Park, a new shade of concrete gray, and MacArthur Park, a muted mossy yellow, both reference neighborhoods where the company first opened stores and where many of its employees live.” [Nitrolicious]
• Beauty blogger LesleyKat demonstrates how to give yourself a gold manicure with glittery tips for the holidays. [Bella Sugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesSolange Might Not Tour Because of Her Son’s Basketball Schedule
Ball is life.Cookie Lyon Would Approve of Taraji P. Henson’s Style
Her closet is filled with animal prints, latex, and more.Fashion Week Accidentally Created Lisa Frank Nails
Wish I had these for my first day of school.Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The actress will get full custody of the couple’s six children.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From Frame Jeans to Nike Flyknits
Including under-$50 earbuds for your iPhone 7.19 Statement Coats for When You Need to Be the Center of Attention
From ASOS to Burberry.Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Someone very special is visiting Blake Lively and her brand-new baby.This Actress Has a Great Argument Against Ageism in Hollywood
“You’ll probably be a 70-year-old woman with a 110-year-old boyfriend in a movie, because that’s the age gap that’s allowable.”Stop Wearing Any Accessories Ever.
Fashion Dirtbag weighs in on jazzing up your outfits.Heading Into the Weekend Like …
Same, baby panda.
Hari Nef, so many coats, rainbow tassels.Cool New Paris Fashion Trend: Feminism
Dior models walked in T-shirts with political slogans.Pregnant Women Told to Consider Avoiding Southeast Asia Because of the Zika Virus
Same goes for women trying to get pregnant.Donald Trump Urges Voters to ‘Check Out’ Alicia Machado’s Sex Tape
The Republican nominee decides the best way to combat allegations of misogyny is to slut-shame the woman making them.Michelle Obama Writes Essay for The Fader Encouraging Kids to Be Cool, Stay in School
The Princeton grad doesn’t care about your plan to achieve viral success.Is the Cast of Girls Going to Be Okay?
Lena Dunham and Allison Williams seem to be taking things particularly hard.Alcohol Will Make You Happier Instantly, As You Probably Know From Experience
Scientists say alcohol has the same effect as a rapid antidepressant.Vetements Taps Margiela Alum
The design collective will hire Margiela’s Nina Nitsche.The One Thing My Husband and I Have Never Fought About? Money.
Buying a Coke can feel as loaded as buying a new home.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.