Because a famous woman cannot gain or lose weight in this world without the fluctuation being a topic of scrutiny, Crystal Renn is being critiqued yet again after an editorial of her in Harper's Bazaar's December issue leaked. She looks thin but in a normal way instead of a freak-of-nature model way. It's too bad models can't just be models because they're good at what they do, despite their size, whether or not they fit industry's plus-size or straight-size standards. Her agent tells Fashionista that if Renn looks thinner, it's just because she's been working out. Harper's Bazaar surely knows better than to manipulate her shape with Photoshop — the last time that happened to Renn, she went on the Today show and completely embarrassed the photographer.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch