Your credit cards may be quaking with fear, but you may as well enjoy the process of swiping them ragged this holiday season: Our 2010 Holiday Gift Finder features tons of great ideas for presents for every relative and nonrelative alike, as well as an exhaustive list of 50 new stores to buy them from. In case you need some extra shopping inspiration, we asked notable New Yorkers like Ivanka Trump, Mario Batali, and Todd Selby what they'd give to one another (aw!); there's also an entire category of scrumptious edible stocking stuffers. Finally, for the over-gifted among us, there's a list of spots to donate your unwanted goods. Now dust off those credit cards and let the holidays commence!
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000