Your credit cards may be quaking with fear, but you may as well enjoy the process of swiping them ragged this holiday season: Our 2010 Holiday Gift Finder features tons of great ideas for presents for every relative and nonrelative alike, as well as an exhaustive list of 50 new stores to buy them from. In case you need some extra shopping inspiration, we asked notable New Yorkers like Ivanka Trump, Mario Batali, and Todd Selby what they'd give to one another (aw!); there's also an entire category of scrumptious edible stocking stuffers. Finally, for the over-gifted among us, there's a list of spots to donate your unwanted goods. Now dust off those credit cards and let the holidays commence!
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament